KUMON is the world's most successful learning program for children and students in Mathematics and English with over 60 years of experience at the education market. More than four million children and students are learning successfully in over 50 countries and regions with the KUMON-method.
KUMON Deutschland GmbH in Düsseldorf as a subsidiary of KUMON Europe & Africa Limited, London, is responsible for the support of currently 132 franchisees in Germany and in Europe.
Within our growth strategy we are looking for a new staff member located in Warsaw (Poland) from 01.09.2019 or earlier:
Country Development Assistant (m/f/d) for Warsaw (Poland)
- Exploring and analyzing the polish market potential informs future initiatives and activities implementing the KUMON brand
- Observing, monitoring and summarising information and news available to identify future developments and trends on the polish market
- Analyzing potential target areas onsite, eventually identifying target locations and capturing field research data (e.g. images, interviews, materials)
- Coordinating with associates in preparing, conducting and reviewing for Meetings of Franchise candidates
- Supporting Branding & Marketing and Franchise Operation Department teams in implementing their initiatives through supplying insightful market and customer knowledge
- Identifying, summarising and sharing of trends amongst the students, families and centres
- You have completed successfully degree in business administration or social science, ideally with a focus on Country Development, Market Research and Market Development
- Gained first-hand experience as a Market Researcher or Data Analyst
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- High degree of individual initiative, enthusiasm and result-orientated working method
- Very good English skills spoken and written, further language skills are desirable
Does it sounds interesting for you?
When you are interested in this demanding activity in an international team, then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the possible starting date and your
salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Remarque by phone at +49 211 / 522858-61.
Bitte füllen Sie das Formular unten vollständig aus, damit wir Sie bei Bedarf kontaktieren können.