KUMON is the world's most successful learning program for children and students in Mathematics and English with over 60 years of experience at the education market. More than four million children and students are learning successfully in 51 countries and regions with the KUMON-method.
KUMON Deutschland GmbH in Düsseldorf as a subsidiary of KUMON Europe & Africa Limited, London, is responsible for the support of currently 132 franchisees in Germany and in Europe.
As well as supporting the continued & successful growth of Kumon Germany, it is an exciting time for Kumon Europe as we look to expand into new countries including the rollout of our English program into 20 countries. As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a new colleagues in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Athens and London:
Franchise Support (m/f/d)
As Customer Service Coordinator, KUMON-Instructor in our own centres, Trainer
Customer Service Coordinator/Area Support.
- To develop the existing centres across Kumon Germany, to convey the true value of the Kumon Method in the target contact points.
- To create the vision and the mid-/term long term business plan of the further development of the new and underdeveloped countries across the KEA region and to communicate with the related departments of KIE for the realisation of the steady spread of the core centres in KEA.
- Coordinating and supporting enquiries of new franchisees, organisation and preparation of meetings of Franchise candidates.
- Development of the company own center, ensuring that the commercial office centre reaches and maintains quality standards enabling it to meet growth and quality targets as well as to portrait an example of best practice to Instructors.
- To proactively promote the centre within a designated area to increase Kumon brand awareness amongst the general public, educational professionals and other stakeholders.
- To effectively recruit new students from all members of the community to the office centre, including but not limited to promotion of the centre, marketing the centre to various organisations, holding parent information meetings and conducting enrolments with new students.
- Delivery and development of trainings, workshops and the evaluation of KUMON franchisees in Europe.
- Close cooperation with KUMON Europe & Africa regarding training and material.
- To positively lead, manage, support and inspire all direct reports in such a way that ensures the improvement, development and business growth across your departments and the organisation.
Your profile, you have:
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and excellent powers of expression
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Well-honed service mentality and customer focus
- High degree of individual initiative, enthusiasm and result-orientated working method
- Very good English skills spoken and written, further language skills are desirable
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
Does it sound interesting for you?
When you are interested in this demanding activities in an international team, then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Remarque by phone at +49 211 / 522858-61.
Bitte füllen Sie das Formular unten vollständig aus, damit wir Sie bei Bedarf kontaktieren können.