KUMON: think, learn, grow
Join KUMON in Düsseldorf – the home of KUMON Deutschland GmbH, while the subsidiary Kumon Europe & Africa Limited is based in London.
From here, we oversee 135 franchise partners throughout Europe as part of the world’s most successful learning program for preschoolers, children and young people in mathematics and English. KUMON has been operating internationally for over 60 years. In 52 countries – with more than 4 million school pupils – every day!
A success story based on the experience and mission of KUMON. Helping children and young people to become self-sufficient learners for the future with individually tailored learning materials. A fantastic challenge for you to apply as a:
Campaign Coordinator (m/f/div)
WHAT ROLE CAN YOU EXPECT:
- You’ll be working as part of the KUMON Deutschland Brand and Marketing team
- You’ll develop and implement campaigns for student and franchise recruitment across European countries including its review (PDCA).
- You’ll plan, schedule und review the annual growth campaigns and activities to ensure that KUMON Deutschland has met the key performance targets
- You’ll manage the timely completion and distribution of campaign materials
- You’ll complete market research into our competitors, the markets and how best to position our KUMON brand to ensure we achieve our greatest impact
- You’ll obtain feedback from KUMON instructors, students and parents to reflect upon development of campaign materials and offerings.
- You’ll ensure that all campaign materials and texts are accurate and have a consistent tone in all means of communication.
- You’ll support instructors in selling the KUMON brand confidently by effectively communication the KUMON brand message through articles, workshops, online and staff involvement.
- You’ll work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that the campaign and brand message is effectively communicated.
- You’ll utilize market data to promote marketing activities and identify new places for future growth.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- You love marketing.
- You’ve completed a university degree or equivalent apprenticeship in marketing.
- You have professional experience in marketing or communication.
- You convince with your motivation, time management and brilliant performance
- You have excellent communication skills and are highly creative
- You have a talent for quickly researching and interpreting data – and lots of it – using software confidently and flexibly in the process (GIS mapping, Excel, etc.).
- You are a great team player, strongly service orientated, flexible and resilient
- Your English is brilliant – native speaker welcome, with a good knowledge of German or the other way around. Other languages also welcome as we are very international
- You have experiences with marketing software like InDesign and Photoshop
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- We’re interested in long-term employment. If everything works out well, you may also be able to stay for longer.
- Your new colleagues will make sure you’re properly inducted.
- We’re all on first name terms – throughout all levels of hierarchy. Direct communication and short decision-making paths enable a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Here you can park for free – on our staff parking spaces.
- You can also reach us quickly in Düsseldorf-Heerdt by public transport.
- Fruit and drinks (tea, coffee and water) are provided for free.
- What’s more, we sometimes have cookies.
Face demanding challenges as part of an international team. We look forward to hearing from you. Send us your application documents, including your earliest start date, as well as a photo and your salary expectations by email to: email@example.com
Ready to apply? Or do you have a few questions? Your contact partner, Monika Remarque, will be happy to answer them (tel.: 0211 / 522858-61).
Bitte füllen Sie das Formular unten vollständig aus, damit wir Sie bei Bedarf kontaktieren können.