KUMON is the world's most successful learning program for children and students in Mathematics and English with over 60 years of experience at the education market. More than four million children and students are learning successfully in over 51 countries and regions with the KUMON-method.
KUMON Deutschland GmbH as a subsidiary of KUMON Europe & Africa Limited, London, is responsible for the support of currently 133 franchisees in Germany and in Europe.
Within our growth strategy we are looking for a new staff member located in Düsseldorf (Germany) from 01.05.2019:
Country Development Assistant (m/f/d)
- Exploring and analyzing the market potential informs future initiatives and activities implementing the KUMON brand
- Observing, monitoring and summarising information and news available to identify future developments and trends on the market
- Analyzing potential target areas onsite, eventually identifying target locations and capturing field research data (e.g. images, interviews, materials)
- Coordinating with associates in preparing, conducting and reviewing for Meetings of Franchise candidates
- Supporting Branding & Marketing and Franchise Operation Department teams in implementing their initiatives through supplying insightful market and customer knowledge
- Identifying, summarising and sharing of trends amongst the students, families and centre.
- You have completed successfully degree in business administration or social science, ideally with a focus on Country Development, Market Research and Market Development
- Gained first-hand experience as a Market Researcher or Data Analyst
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- High degree of individual initiative, enthusiasm and result-orientated working method
- Very good German and English skills spoken and written, further language skills are desirable
Does it sound interesting for you?
When you are interested in this demanding activity in an international team, then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yip by phone at +49 211 / 522858-61.
Bitte füllen Sie das Formular unten vollständig aus, damit wir Sie bei Bedarf kontaktieren können.